Auckland Midwifery Resource Centre
Our Regional Resource Centre is open 5 days a week, from 9.00am till 3.00pm. We offer:
- Antenatal classes
- Midwifery and counselling clinics
- Resources for pregnant women
Greenlane Clinical Centre
The Walk-in Centre provides free midwifery advice and information:
- Help to find someone to care for you in your pregnancy - a Lead Maternity Carer (LMC)
- Information on maternity services available in Auckland
- Early pregnancy advice, including screening options, scans (ultrasounds), blood tests, healthy eating and exercise
- Contact details of someone who can explain the fees/charges for non-New Zealand residents
You can leave a phone or email message at any time and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Pregnancy & Parenting Education Programme
Pregnancy education classes for women expecting their first baby, their partners and whānau.
Courses consist of 2 x 3 hour classes run over 2 weeks, or a block course of 6 hours.
Classes are free to women living within the Auckland District Health Board area, and who have New Zealand residency status. Bookings are essential.
Classes are available in:
- Parnell (Birthcare)
- Mt Roskill
- Blockhouse Bay
- Auckland CBD
- Ngāti Whātua Ōrakei Kaupapa Māori Childbirth Education Classes
- A pregnancy and parenting class with a Pacific focus